Learn How To Develop The Mindset: At Any Stage Of Life To Get What You Want
Life is not about trying to be perfect. It is about knowing who you are and applying yourself to do your best. That way, you naturally maximize yourself.
You want to spend your time and place your focus on presenting yourself authentically and operating at your highest possible level. You don’t want to compare yourself to others and wish you were…The moment you know who you are, striving for perfection becomes an unnecessary distraction. You are relieved of self-judgment and can use time and energy on personal progress. These suggestions will give you a plan to start.
- Create Strong Boundaries – The type of boundaries you set with the people in your life will determine what kind of relationships you have. If you have strong boundaries around what is acceptable behavior towards you, then you will attract people who respect you, supports you, and are a positive force in your life. Fuzzy boundaries or weak boundaries will attract people who will take advantage of you are toxic and are not supportive of your endeavors or dreams and goals.
What type of boundaries do you have in your relationships?
In what way are you willing to create more assertive boundaries for yourself?
No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
- Be Authentic – When you are authentic and know what makes you feel happy and alive, when you are afraid of what people will think of you if you show them your true self, and when you love and respect yourself…then you will attract and connect with people who are authentic too.
Take a moment to write down when you have felt the most authentic in your life. What were you doing? Where were you? Who were you with? What did it feel like? What were the results?
To be nobody but yourself- in a world that is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else…means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. – e.e.cummings
- Tolerate Nothing – Tolerations are things in your life that you are putting up with because you think that you ”have to” or “should”. When you tolerate a bad job, unhappy relationship, non-supportive friends, etc. you are adding stress and wasting a great deal of your time worrying. When you tolerate nothing, you create space and allow new, more attractive, exciting experiences and people to come into your life.
What are you tolerating in your life? What action steps are you prepared to take to remove these tolerations?
- Raise Your Standards – By raising your standards you are committing to take your life to the next level. Think big by raising the bar for yourself and those around you.
Where can you raise your standards around your personal and professional life? What would your life look like if you were to take everything to the next level?
You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. – Rev. Dr. Louise-Diana
- Give to Yourself First – Take care of your needs first. If you are giving to everyone else in your life and you are getting the leftovers, you will have no energy to attract what you need. By concentrating on yourself and having clarity about what you need, you will attract all the things you desire.
What do you need right now in your life to feel truly happy, satisfied, and alive?
How can you take a step this week to take care of yourself and your needs?
Only the walls you build yourself confine you.